Consultancy Services and Business Training Health Checks
Business improvement through employee development has never been more important, and organisations want tangible results from their training investment. They want training to be more effective and have a greater impact on business performance. It’s exactly why our clients use us – because we do just that!
And before any project commences, there are some basics to be considered:
- What are the specific training objectives and desired outcomes?
- What are the delegates underlying response mechanisms and learning preferences?
- Is the training optional or mandatory?
- How has similar training performed in the past?
- How should the training be delivered to ensure lasting adoption?
- How best to measure the positive impact and outcomes of your investment?
Training and Education Consultancy
The working environment and digital landscape are forever changing, and the planning and delivery of high quality, effective training must evolve to meet our changing needs. Millennials’ training expectations are very different from those of older employees, yet both are likely to be on the same course. We help you innovate and blend elements of training to suit everyone.
Veda’s coaching and advisory services will boost the planning, quality, and impact of your face to face and on-line training. Our innovative methodology is grounded in psychological and educational principles and practices, that create lasting behavioural change and performance improvement.
We provide ‘one to one’ coaching and mentoring to help trainers and leaders deliver outstanding performance improvement initiatives within their organisation. Whatever your business challenge or workforce developmental need, we’ll consult, plan and support you every step of the way, to facilitate positive change and exceed your expectations.
Coaching and consultancy services for training leaders:
- Assessing training needs to support business improvement.
- Planning, design, delivery and measurement of educational and developmental initiatives.
- Content development and programme creation.
- Improvement initiatives allied to learning, teaching and performance assessment.
- Enhancing the quality of the learning experience to ensure participant engagement.
- Creating training and educational materials, along with impact assessment analysis.
- Trainer coaching and support – personal tutoring and mentorship.
- Developing competency frameworks and work-based assessments to measure proficiency.
- Preparing for and complying with quality assurance reviews and inspections.
- Transforming and reshaping outdated and underperforming modules and programmes.
We also offer:
- Interim leadership of academic and training programmes.
- Independent hosting and facilitation of workshops, seminars and development programmes.
- Guest and ‘Key Note’ speaker engagements for conferences and events.
- Mentorship of teachers and trainers with educational roles and responsibilities.
- Contract training, lecturing and teaching.
How can I assess the benefits and understand the costs?
A free consultation is the first step. We’ll review and analyse your specific requirements and take time to understand your unique circumstances. We’ll then present our findings to you in the form of an outline plan covering the scope of the work, timescales, measurements and input required – along with a fully costed breakdown of the programme.
What areas does Veda cover?
We operate throughout the UK and Europe, and our digital training capabilities have no geographical limitation. Face to face training is primarily focused in Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, West Midlands, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Bristol and Avon and South Wales. Key locations include: Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud, Hereford, Worcester, Bristol, Birmingham, Swindon, Cardiff, Newport, and Swansea.
Contact us to discuss how your requirements and find out more about our unique services.