Bespoke induction training programme
Veda training is never ‘off the shelf’, we design and build a unique programme of training to meet your current and future business needs. Our customised approach enables you to formalise, develop and implement a purposeful and structured induction programme that is relevant to your circumstances.
Veda develop inclusive induction and training programmes that are easy to implement and produce the right outcomes. We take time to get to know your business to ensure training promotes and complies with relevant occupational standards and professional expectations.
Whatever the size of your business, ensure you build the right foundations and effectively meet individual training needs. Veda induction programmes are designed to advance learning and development bringing benefits to individuals and your entire organisation.
Is this training for me?
This service is for anyone who wishes to provide a positive and enriching induction experience, suitable for those who:
- Employ permanent or temporary staff
- Support the induction of new staff
- Offer work experience or placements to interns or students
- Facilitate education and training in the workplace
How does it work?
There is no standard approach. We facilitate a process of support that is unique to you. We take time to understand the context of your business and build a structured package that is right for your situation.
Our induction training package is designed to promote positive adjustment, effective integration and teambuilding. We offer a range of services and levels of support to accommodate your needs.
- An analysis of current induction programme, establishing key content and training needs
- Development of generic and role specific learning objectives and standards to be met within a specific timeframe.
- Development of a variety of orientation materials, check lists, welcome packs and training guides.
- Timetabled plan that includes variety of stimulating activities which promotes engagement and supports the coordinated integration and mentorship of new starters over time.
- Design and delivery of workshops that help new starters gain familiarity with your organisation enabling them to learn more about its practices and culture.
- Training existing staff in the process of induction, developing the right knowledge, skills and attitudes required to actively support new staff and implement the induction training programme effectively.
- Systematic evaluation of the effectiveness of the process and quality of induction training and support received.
Naturally, our customised approach means we can accommodate alternative requirements to ensure your induction programme meets your needs. Our comprehensive service saves you time and reduces the burden. From start to finish we manage the tasks associated with planning, organising and delivering induction training within your workplace.
What people say about Veda induction training
“Cheryl adopts a thorough approach. She helped us take stock of where we are at and identified gaps within our onboarding process. She offered advice on how we might address these, which extended to supporting the work experience students who visit us from time to time. The staff training event was entertaining and well delivered. A clear reminder of what a good induction programme should look like, and how everyone influences the process and outcomes.”
How can I arrange this?
The process starts with a free consultation to determine your training needs. From this we establish the best training option, the content of your course and propose suitable resources and activities. Once agreed and a date has been set for delivery, course development can progress.
We are flexible in relation to dates, times and place of delivery to fit your schedule and circumstances. There is full transparency of costs, at the time of booking. To ensure you get a return on your investment we incorporate follow-up meetings, audit improvement and measure outcomes.
What areas does Veda cover?
Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud, Hereford, Worcester, Bristol, Birmingham, Swindon and Oxford.
Contact us to discuss how Veda can provide a quality induction programme that builds commitment and retains a happy and productive workforce.