Team Building – bespoke team development
Our team building training is customised to meet your current and future business needs. Our training is never ‘off the shelf’ designed and built totally to meet your desired objectives. This ensures training is practically relevant and completely aligned with your circumstances and cultural ethos.
Whatever your team building objectives, Veda training offers a convenient and cost-effective way to develop and strengthen your team; allowing you to grow the right knowledge and skills sets at a time that’s right for you.
Is this team building training for me?
This team building training is suitable for those wishing to improve and secure optimal team results, needing to:
- Bring a team together for the first time
- Bring a team together to implement a new project
- Harmonise or sustain energy and commitment within an existing team
- Strengthen collaboration, innovation or adaptation to change
- Review and appreciate the outcomes from team effort
How does team building training work?
There is no standard approach, your team development day can encompass any combination of the following themes that are most relevant for your business:
- Understanding the significance of effective teamwork
- Raising awareness of the role and functions of a team and its members
- Appreciating strengths, roles and diversity
- Developing positive attitudes and desirable teamworking attributes
- Improving information flow and developing effective communication skills
- Fostering trust and respectfulness
- Enhancing commitment and developing collective responsibility
- Effective problem solving and decision making
- Building confidence, helping and supporting others
Naturally, our customised approach means we can accommodate alternative requirements to ensure your course focuses on the exact problem you need to solve.
Whatever your focus, Veda team building is always challenging yet enjoyable. Our stimulating activities and facilitative techniques engage interest and create the right environment for your team to bond and perform effectively.
What people say about Veda Team building
“I was very pleased to have worked with Cheryl. She is exceptionally professional, thoughtful and creative. She understood the brief intuitively and added value with her own ideas and style of delivery. I was impressed by how the session was well received and accomplished the aims we had set out.”
How can I arrange this training?
The process starts with a free consultation to determine your training needs. From this we establish the content of your course and propose suitable activities. Once agreed and a date has been set for delivery, course development can progress.
We are flexible in relation to dates, times, and place of delivery to fit your schedule and circumstances. There is full transparency of costs, at the time of booking. To ensure you get a return on your investment we incorporate follow-up meetings, audit improvement and measure outcomes.
What areas does Veda cover?
We operate throughout the UK and Europe, and our digital training capabilities have no geographical limitation. Face to face training is primarily focused in Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, West Midlands, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Bristol and Avon and South Wales. Key locations include: Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud, Hereford, Worcester, Bristol, Birmingham, Swindon, Cardiff, Newport, and Swansea.
Contact us now to discuss how Veda can help you to develop an effective team that achieves the results you want.