Bespoke online event or workshop training
Our one to one support provides a fast-track tailored learning approach; saving you time and money. Accelerate your progress, and gain expert advice that is practical, specific and relevant to your needs. Veda’s flexibility provides the opportunity to set your own agenda, explore your own ideas, ask questions and get immediate feedback.
Taking things step by step we ease your stress, take away the guesswork and make the process manageable. To ensure nothing gets overlooked we provide a structured plan to direct your future actions.
Is this training for me?
Whatever your level of experience, we can accommodate your online training or workshop development needs. This training is suitable for anyone:
- Needing support to plan and design online training events, workshops, short course or programme
- Wanting help to develop engaging content, materials and resources
- Wishing to give an existing training event or workshop a makeover, gain fresh and creative ideas
- Needing to adapt face to face workshops for online delivery
- Looking to enhance their skills for delivery, facilitation and managing group dynamics
- Wanting to accurately cost their training events and maximise profits
How does it work?
Veda offers online, face to face to hybrid approaches to training, with options of a half or full day (2 half days over 2 days) of training or the opportunity of a tailored made support package. There is also the option to book an appointment accessing support as and when you need it.
Training package includes:
- Between 3.5. and 7 hours of individualised support at a date, time and place to suit
- Post session summary and structured action plan.
- Follow-up call to review progress and answer further questions
Alternatively, if you are planning a short course or a series of training events and workshops, we offer a tailored support package, providing sessional support and guidance over a period of time.
This package includes:
- Preliminary needs analysis to inform pre-agreed objectives and type of support required.
- Structured action plan
- Sessional support
- Post session summary and follow up-call to review progress between sessions
- Evaluation and review of outcomes following the delivery of your first workshop
For those needing guidance on a specific aspect of online training or workshop design or delivery, appointments can be booked. Giving you the flexibility to access our expert advice at a time when you need it most.
What people say about Veda workshop training and development
“The workshop on workshops was excellent and I came away brimming with ideas and enthusiasm”
“I’m working on a 6-week parenting programme – Cheryl helped me think through the detail. She’s very knowledgeable and gave lots of useful advice, with suggestions for creative activities that would complement my content. She helped me determine what to do and explained why I needed to do certain things. This helped me understand the experience from the perspective of my clients. I liked the structured action plan, it made each task manageable and the whole process less daunting.”
How can I arrange this support?
The process starts with a free consultation which includes a preliminary needs analysis to determine the type of support you require. From this we can agree your overall objectives and establish the best option of support for you. Once agreed, we can set a date and begin the process of developing your online training event or workshop.
We are flexible in relation to dates, times and place of meetings to fit your schedule and circumstances. There is full transparency of costs, at the time of booking.
What areas does Veda cover?
We operate throughout the UK and Europe, and our digital training capabilities have no geographical limitation. Face to face training is primarily focused in Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, West Midlands, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Bristol and Avon and South Wales. Key locations include: Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud, Hereford, Worcester, Bristol, Birmingham, Swindon, Cardiff, Newport, and Swansea.
Contact us now to discuss how Veda can help you create an enjoyable and exceptional online or face to face training experience that brings benefits you and your business as well as your clients.